I’m so tickled to share this next guest post! Roxy shares her NYC Cocktail Culture Crawl (for travelers and Manhattanites alike!)
Hey y’all! Roxy here with My Cup of Te and Society Social! I’m so delighted to be keeping you company while Colleen is on vacation!As a gal smitten with NYC, I have to admit that one of the things I head-over-heels lurrrve about my city (cue Patrick Stump and Lupe please ) is the outrageously inventive cocktail culture. It wasn’t until my recent visit to the new-on-the-scene Paris transplant, The Experimental Cocktail Club, that I really started to appreciate the genuine high proof panache that New York City bartenders manage to mix and muddle up like no other. One “Curious Prescription” and “Black Heart” later, I began to fully realize the copious amounts of cray cray cocktails at my thirsty little finger tips, or mouth rather!I’ve rounded up 10 boozy spots in some of my favorite New York neighborhoods where I would love nothing more than to congregate- you, me, Colleen when she’s back, and pour a few outlandish libations down the hatch. So won’t you hold the rum and coke? The vodka tonic? I hope your answer comes in two words– Bottoms up!
- Lafitte’s Swizzle- Maison Premiere- Williamsburg
- Mayatl – Hudson Clearwater – West Village (My most favorite restaurant in the city!)
- Damn Son! – Cienfuegos – East Village
- The Garden Fizz – Rye House – Union Square
- Masterly Touch – Beauty & Essex – Lower East Side
- El Peppino Fresco – The Randolph at Broome – Little Italy
- #88 – Hurricane Club – Flatiron
- Good ‘n’ Plenty – Treehouse Bar at David Burke Kitchen – Soho
- Kaffir Gimlet – Macao Trading Co. – Tribeca
- Cherry Bloom- Cadaques – Brooklyn
See 107 more cocktails here!